Thursday, April 30, 2015

Day 101: Florentine!

Listening to: "Happy Birthday" played by Jimi Hendrix

I know, I'm horrible. I will update! I want nothing more than to update.

But I can't forget to wish a happy birthday to my good friend Nick, aka Raphael!


I know, this picture is soooo outdated. Mostly because Nick's hair is not at this height anymore. I still think he looks like Raphael no matter what.

Wow, Bryan, totally didn't notice that photobomb until now...

Anyway, not to bring up awkward pasts, but I appreciate Nick for putting up with me, given that I had the most embarrassingly obvious crush on him in eighth grade. Poor guy. He had to deal with a lot. I don't know why he's friends with me. I definitely should've scared him off. I dragged him to musicals, operas, children's movies...

I got to know Nick a lot better through high school and cross country. Now I can actually behave like a proper person around him. It's a lot easier to appreciate his humor that way.

But I appreciate it all, Nick! And I miss you, and I'll miss you next semester, but I'm thrilled that you get to study in Nashville. Living your dream, man. Good job.

Can't wait to properly celebrate our 21st birthdays the American way!

It's also totally appropriate that I'm going to Florence tonight, where Raphael's famous portrait is. So I'm going to have to go see that, obviously.

But yeah... FLORENCE!



I had to show a new picture. Unfortunately, it's hard to crop these without it being awkward. 

Can't wait to be reunited with you, Alex!!! Yayayayay! We have to eat good pizza and drink tornadoes (wait, is that a good idea? Oh well) and discuss art as well as how awesome Bryan is. :)

Arrivederci!


No comments: