Monday, January 19, 2015

Day 11: War Zone

Listening to: "Totally F***ed" from Spring Awakening

Really, really exercising my WSC.

Sadly, there is not much to report on the "fun stuff in Paris" front. I did manage to sign up for all the classes I need for my newfound major, but that information is deathly dull. I also ventured into the 17th arrondissement, and I discovered that all the zip codes begin 7-5-0... and then end with the number arrondissement you're in. So that's helpful. 

I'm recalling a document I saw on Andy Shen's computer. I'll leave it as oblique as that.

Attending class tomorrow. Will have to get up before 9:00 am, but I guess that's for my own good. 

Sorry for the lackluster tone. I guess all days can't be bright and cheery. I'll try my best to adopt a happy-go-lucky Annie-singing-"Tomorrow" attitude demain, I truly will. I am a grown-up. I'm just stewing right now. 

I am an adult. I can extend the olive branch without being coerced into it. I would like to avoid conflict as much as the next person. I would like the benefit of the doubt when it comes to my maturity level. 

First night of living with three people. The only thing that could make this better would be some popcorn and a TV, so we could do that gossiping, eating, and pillow-fighting thing that all boys seem to think girls do when they live together. I hate to rain on your parade, dudes, but girls are pretty normal. We're just cleaner. :)

À bientôt!

No comments: