Monday, March 23, 2015

Day 63.91667: Announcement!

Listening to: "You Make My Dreams" by Hall & Oates, the fun sequence used in 500 Days of Summer

Three posts! I know, I'm turning into the French theater companies. But I just had to say...

I'M GOING TO FLORENCE!!!!

I'm so excited! It's not until May Day weekend (the weekend starting with May 1st), but I'm so glad! I'm excited to go back!

Back, you say? Yes! The best day I spent in Europe during my two-week tour with my school group was the day I jaunted off with Alex. Here's one of my favorite pictures of all time:


Alex, we are sooo going to have to recreate this picture!

I'm bouncing like Tigger!

The problem is now I can't stop looking at other flights... To London... To Geneva... To Amsterdam (it's not what you think)...

The world is an exciting place. 

Is this really my real life?



No comments: