Monday, March 30, 2015

Day 69: Nope, I'm Not Going to Say Anything About That

Listening to: "Hit The Road Jack" by Ray Charles

Using my good friend Google, I finally figured out that's what the girl at Sacré-Cœur was singing yesterday.

I feel a bit sheepish. I made my surprisingly declaration that I was attending Mass yesterday. So what happened? 

I slept in.

This seems to be a recurring theme.

However, it wasn't entirely my fault. The clocks only changed today--well, yesterday, since it's 1:30 AM--and though I was anticipating it all month I forgot to actually change my alarm. Whoops. 

So I decided, I guess I actually need to do some school work... and stayed in today. It's hard to get things done on Sunday when your pile of clothes seriously needs to be washed and it takes FOREVER.

I can't wait for South Hall next year.

This week I hope to make up for my laziness. And I will be planning my entire weekend in Amsterdam so I don't miss anything crucial.


No comments: